• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

A few things

Vholvek

Your tragic fate is looking so clear.
Pronoun
any
Um... Where do I start? I plan on becoming an active user *Hooray!* and, I'm changing my username, to "Vholvek." Um, yeah, actually, I don't know that many people on here soooooooo :scared: you should get to know me ^-^

Hi! A few things...

If you use another emoticon, I'm going to get up from my computer and slap you in the face. No.

Also, welcome (back?) to the forums. May your stay be long and fruitful. Please, have some tea and cod; it's over on the platter by the door. No, not that door. Yes, right... there. Have fun.

Thank you?

Keep going..

you wasted your time to find this... I hope you feel fulfilled.

I feel fulfilled as fuck, thanks for asking. :P

Welcome back to TCoD, avoid the welcome mats, as usual. (They bite)

Well, that's tasty. Thank you, I'll try. Is that one a descendant of rottweiler?

Back
Top Bottom