• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ah, I've waited years...

Minish

Pronoun
they
And I've finally got a new computer. A pretty-as-can-be laptop, with Windows Vista.

Oh wow. You have no idea how big this is for me. I've had the same clunky old computer for the past ten years--built for Windows 98, tried XP but obviously it failed, so for the past few years I've been living off Windows 2000. Which is so reliable and beautiful in all its shitty blockyness. <3

It's really hard to know I won't be using my crap monitor anymore, which is about double the size of the computer itself and is half of this massive table I use... with my massive old speakers... the monitor that every so often flashes garish shades of pink which not only ruin my sight but make me think it's the 'normal colour' after so long. ;_; I GREW UP in front of this thing. Seriously.

Ahhh. I don't care that it's so old, I'm MAKING my mum keep it so that when I'm 30 or whatever I can come collect it. And then attempt to use it while my kids berate me for using something that isn't as small as my hand and like, fully robotic.

Oh. And yeah, new laptop! Which is so awesome. <3

Ah yes, congratulations! I kind of know how you feel since my mom's computer is very old, and I've been using it for a while due to my basement computer being unusable because of viruses. While hers does have Windows XP, at least yours had speakers. (This one's so old it doesn't have anywhere to plug in speakers.) Anyways, I hope you have fun with it! And hopefully your future kids won't use a bat on the old one in a game.

Back
Top Bottom