• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Mafia signups! [closed]

Alright folks!

@Mawile
@mewtini
@Trebek
@Keldeo - you preferred no overlap, yeah? Are you still in?
@IndigoEmmy
@Seshas
@JackPK
@Vipera Magnifica
@sanderidge
@kokorico
@RedneckPhoenix
@Mist1422
edit: took Rari out
Double check me, y'all - if you shouldn't be in the list but you are, or if you're supposed to be in but aren't, let me know.

This will be starting ASAP, probably the 22nd? once I get all the role pms written basically. It will At Least start before the 25th. if anyone needs an extra day or two let me know.

Here we go!! I hope y'all have fun :)

Last edited:
i’m dropping off, sorry D:
cats2019 worn me out completely :c i’m afraid i won’t have what it takes to begin another mafia now, esp one that will overlap later…
i’ll def spectate the game though! i’d be happy to be included in the graveyard chat if such thing exists ^^

i’m dropping off, sorry D:
cats2019 worn me out completely :c i’m afraid i won’t have what it takes to begin another mafia now, esp one that will overlap later…
i’ll def spectate the game though! i’d be happy to be included in the graveyard chat if such thing exists ^^
it's all good! :3

]
Alright folks!

@Mawile
@mewtini
@Trebek
@IndigoEmmy
@Seshas
@JackPK
@Vipera Magnifica
@sanderidge
@kokorico
@RedneckPhoenix
@Mist1422
Double check me, y'all - if you shouldn't be in the list but you are, or if you're supposed to be in but aren't, let me know.

This will be starting ASAP, probably the 22nd? once I get all the role pms written basically. It will At Least start before the 25th. if anyone needs an extra day or two let me know.

Snom mafia was gonna be starting before AC mafia 😭

]
Alright folks!

@Mawile
@mewtini
@Trebek
@IndigoEmmy
@Seshas
@JackPK
@Vipera Magnifica
@sanderidge
@kokorico
@RedneckPhoenix
@Mist1422

Snom mafia was gonna be starting before AC mafia 😭
sorry :> might as well start since we have the people though, plus I'm going to college so I won't be able to run it if I wait too long ://

Might I suggest running games with 48h days and 24h nights instead of 72/48? I wasn't gonna say anything about this before because I didn't wanna impose playstyles on people or whatever but 72/48 is actually hella slow and it seems like others think so as well despite being used to slower games here, so it might be worth a shot. Would let you run games that drag on less so that you can get through more games in the summer. Then IndigoEmmy could run her game first as originally planned. With a smaller player count it'll be shorter than the two recent games anyway.

imo give IndigoEmmy a few days to put out a last call for sign-ups and then decide if she wants to go ahead with the number of players she has or wait a while. I doubt the game is going to get a chance to run if she just has to keep waiting for sign-ups while other games go ahead and start over her.

imo give IndigoEmmy a few days to put out a last call for sign-ups and then decide if she wants to go ahead with the number of players she has or wait a while. I doubt the game is going to get a chance to run if she just has to keep waiting for sign-ups while other games go ahead and start over her.
Sounds fair. @IndigoEmmy you on board with this?

Back
Top Bottom