• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Any Animal Crossing: City Folk people here?

J.T.

wat
If so, come to my town and hang around. (I don't have Wii Speak, although considering the amount of Crimbo cash I got I probably should have.) I have two Pokemon designs I made of two of my favorite Pokemon, Gallade and Glaceon, based off these designs on ACC (guess which one I like best), and you're free to pick 'em up for yourself if you'd like, they're at my Able Sisters shop.

Post your friend code, character name and town so I can add you and open my gates. My info is:
Justin @ Venice, 4726-1845-4164
(Also, the roads there are to avoid the wear on the snow in my town, running around too much can result in a desert. I use the paths as a general road to the major places in town. So if you can, please stay on the path.)

and if you crush my flowers (especially my hybrid garden) I will have your head on a stick |:[

Back
Top Bottom