• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bad Genie!

ValyceNegative

Stuck in the 90s
Pronoun
She/her
You found a magic lamp! Upon stroking it, a genie comes out. You're granted one wish; little you do know, every single thing you ask for will be slightly tweaked by the genie, making you instantly regret your choice.

E.g.: Poster 1 goes: "I wish for superpowers!"
Poster 2 replies: "Granted! Your superpower is laser vision, but only when your eyes are closed. They obliterate your eyelids instantly. :V
I wish for... endless money!"
And so on!

Let's start: I wish for a vacation overseas!

I actually like pineapple on pizza. Also Harambe was a gorilla btw.

Granted, they're a lousy person .

I wish covid would buzz all the way off

(Out of game: pineapple used to flavour meats, especially ham, works perfectly imo. Maybe it's the tomato+cheese pizza base that throws people off? And yeah I know Harambe! I remember when Internet went crazy over that.)

Aack. Never meet your heroes :c

Wish granted! Covid *as a disease* has gone. Covid is now the name of a giant lovecraftian monster terrorizing nations D:

Hhm. I wish for a new source of renewable energy that could save us from enviroinmental crisis.

Granted, somehow the lions always find a way to lock you into their cage. Dinner time!

I wish I could complete my drawings instantly just by imagining them.

Granted, but now they've begun blasting music at two in the morning when you're trying to sleep. Oh, and they're still slamming the doors, except not as often.

I wish for the genie to stop tampering with the wishes. Not today, Mr. Monkey's Paw. lol

Granted, now you will never be able to sit still and rest anymore. :3c

I wish for mosquitoes to disappear forever, I'm sick of them!

Back
Top Bottom