• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

But now I'm back from outer space

RosesBones

There's gonna come a day when you feel better
Pronoun
she
It's been a little over two years. I'm glad to see you haven't changed the lock. :)

I suppose a reintroduction is in order, so here goes.

My name is Rosemarie, but if it's easier you can call me Rose. I'm sixteen years old. I just graduated from high school, and will be starting college in Autumn. I like books-- primarily fantasy and SF, but I'll read pretty much anything as long as it's good. I like comics a lot. I'm not nearly as well-read as I'd like to be, but the things I have read I generally know very well.

My current book is Makers, by Cory Doctorow. It's good, but not as grabby as his other stuff has been. (Part of that is that I'm really looking forward to finishing it so I can reread all my Callahan books.)

The music I find myself playing on loop lately:
A six-hour collection of '70s folk music. (It's an eight-disc set, collectively titled The Folk Years.)
The Sunset Tree and All Hail West Texas, by the Mountain Goats.
Connie Dover's If Ever I Return.

I think that's sufficient for a basic introduction. If you'd like to know more, feel free to ask. I don't bite (okay, maybe a little, but only in the fun way).

I'm really looking forward to getting back into things here. I've missed this place.

Back
Top Bottom