• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

COMIC: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team Doom!

Invader Palkia

I APPROVE THIS STUPIDITY 8D
rtdbanner.png

(Yes, I do have an old thread for this comic, but, well, it's over a year old.)

This is a comic about a rescue team called doom, which consists of a Pyromaniac Pikachu and an Eevee who's woken up in yet another one of her comics. They are following in the footsteps of Team Meanies as a team plotting global domination. On the way they will face the terrors of Voltorb armies, cannibal Absols, Big-Headed Umbreons, Kick-ass Salamences, and all kinds of weird and neat crap.

(...Please do not judge the comic by the first few pages. They suck.)

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19
Page 20
Page 21
Page 22
Page 23
Page 24
Page 25
Page 26
Page 27
Page 28
Page 29

If you like it so far don't forget to keep coming back!

If you'd like to see my other art (including other RTD related stuff) please check out my DeviantArt Page! ^w^

Please feel free to ask questions or w/e.​

I am sorry for not updating enough.

Here. Have some Shazz.

flyin___shazzy_by_lunarwisp-d31n7jo.png

the_milk_shazz_conspiracy_by_lunarwisp-d31un12.png

^^- Milk-Shazz! Good for you if you get this |3

(It's in the art forum so I figure I can post some art)

Back
Top Bottom