• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Continue the Story

Gas prices skyrocketed, due to the lack of caring coming from the president.

Honey badger cared even less than grumpy cat, so the country fell into anarchy.

Sadaam Hussain decided that, "You know what? Screw America," and nuked America.

The late Steve Irwin was then awarded with the title of King of the Universe. He pardoned the stingray that killed him.

Then the stingray realized how much power he had, so he became satan's equivalent, but for Steve Irwin being a god-ish thing. (See, I had a really good idea in my head and that came out really lame D:)

All of the flames of Hell were extinguished, and Hell became a huge obsidian wasteland.

Regardless of the scape's treachery, Steve found animals to talk about there. He always does.

If he were looking for a large, two humped camel, it would be easy, but that's not the case.

We all rejoice as we throw those things into the smoldering remains of the cities (but keep that hats for protection).

Since zombies cannot get tired, they labor 24/7, and civilization is rebuilt.

Back
Top Bottom