• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Contract?

madokaa1026.jpg

*Appears behind you*
"The only code I follow is the contract, and my honor is purchased in gold."
Anyway, welcome to to the cave, I hope you'll have a good time. Foamsword? *Hands foamsword*
Edit: Oh, btw if you happen to reply, please enlighten me about that kitty with long ears. I've seen it a few times and got a bit curious. Cheers!

I shall make a contract with you.

Here's the deal. You destroy the contract paper and I won't use Roar of Time to wipe out eternity.
(lol)

The lack of familiarity with Puella Magi Madoka Magica in this thread saddens me.

I offer thou blood in exchange for thy life.

Oh wait. Wrong contract.

I shall make a deal with you. I am the Ruler of Houndooms after all, direct son of Hades himself. What deal do you wish to make? All you need to do is allow my Houndoom to eat you. Then you shall be born again with whatever you wish. Though you may not get exactly what you want.

Guys, this is not how contracts work. >:/ I don't think anyone should walk into one lightly - no one's even said what wish they'd like to have granted yet!

Puella Magi Madoka Magica is the best.

Kyubey! (I need to watch this, I think)

I'll think about it.

(anyways, welcome!)

Gisgnagon fammedvanur ormedon gisgnagon urgonorgraph

Galgraphungisgna gonfam panvagisg un vehnaungondrux medor talmeddongisgunurgongisggon

How's that for a contract?
(And this is an actual language)

Last edited:
Welcome, yo! I may or may not sign this supposed contract! It depends on what said contract consists of!

Anyway, I'm Frostagin, the local frost dragon/Hetafreak. Nice to meet ya.

Back
Top Bottom