• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dark Mode or light mode?

IndigoClaudia

The Fool
Pronoun
She/Fae
This is a question about your preference. For me I always use light mode, my 3ds, my switch, TCoD is is spectrum, mew or butterfree mode, i use Discord in light mode i love light mode. Put your preference in here.

dark mode!!! but themes that are especially high contrast (like roar of time) hurt my eyes haha. i use voice of the forest on here since it's at least got a darker background color

Dark mode on everything, to the point where I have a firefox extension to make every website in dark mode. Light mode hurts my eyes a bit and also causes me to not be able to follow along with reading as easily (I have to highlight each line with my mouse to keep track of which line I'm on).

I've seen people online and know people who prefer light modes on everything! It's generally just a personal preference thing. I just personally get overwhelmed on light mode anything, so I kinda have to run everything in dark mode.

Back
Top Bottom