• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Draaklug says rawr

Draaklug

Omnomnom
Incase anyone is wondering about the weird name, Draaklug means "water dragon" in some language. (I forgot, okay?) Draaklug is the name of my precious EV trained Dragonair.
Just wanted to introduce myself and get rid of the annoying header, so hi ^^

Hi! Welcome and all that jazz, I'm Blastoise. Feel free to pose any questions you feel like asking, and I'll try not to lie about the answers. Hope you stick around and enjoy it here.

Welcome water dragon! Hee. Well, not much else to say, so have fun and enjoy the stuff here. There's a lot if you can just keep checking around. Yup!

Greetings, Draalug!!! A water dragon, cool. (Though I might want to stay away being I am a Fire-type)

lol. Anyways, you may call me CJ or Nightmane and I would love to welcome you to the Cave. I am the local Ruler of Houndooms. Follow the rules here and Amber, my pet Houndoom, won't get ya.

lol again. Welcome. Take a Houndoom Cookie when you see it in my siggy as my welcoming token.

Have fun!!!!

*Appears in a cloud of smoke*
"Here, take this."
*Hands kitten*
"I'm nearly drowning in them."
*Looks at Draaklug for 2 seconds, then disappears in another cloud of smoke*

Wello! I am Raichie Belle. I...do...things. And here at this forum, we....forum things. Whatever. Have fun!
Accessory_Blue_Balloons_Sprite.png

Back
Top Bottom