• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

E-mail problems

Butterfree

Still loves Joltik, though!
Staff member
Heartache staff
Pronoun
she/her
E-mails from the forums aren't working at the moment - I've been having to run around trying to reconfigure the mail server and set more DNS records and get the IP delisted from some general list of IP addresses that are not considered meant to send outbound e-mails, and hopefully this'll get it fixed sometime over the course of the weekend, but in the meantime, you may contact me manually at antialiasis@gmail.com if you need your password reset, etc. Apologies for the inconvenience.

The problem seems to be fixed on my end - please let me know if you have trouble receiving e-mail from the forums!

Back
Top Bottom