• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Einführung!

Indigestion

♫
Pronoun
he
Einführung!

Only because the use of foreign languages piques interest...

Good morning/afternoon/evening, the username's Indigestion. I'm probably the most indecisive, self-destructive, paranoid individual you'll ever meet. If you are one of the people that must put labels on everything, I guess you could say my sexual orientation is pansexual since I like people. I have a sharp tongue and stout heart. I'm not one of those approachable individuals that absolutely everyone gets along with. I have firm opinions and inherent values. I'm awfully hard on myself, proven by the stretch marks that scar my sides and my empty stomach that cries. As a person of efflorescence, my thoughts and feelings change every second. I have my days where I'm blithe and nonchalant, and my days in which I'm bitter and downcast. Things I like include swings, curtains, blankets, music, poetry, novels, boots, cats, ghosts, picnics, chilly weather, spiderwebs, jackets, children, naps, foreign languages, trees, cold beverages, soccer, clothes, photography, theater, beanies, lamps, mugs, wallets, board games, cycling, libraries, breezes, pastures, etc. Things I hate include invitations, radiators, dripping taps, open toilet seats, perspiration, white walls, litter, cars, humiliation, alcohol, darkness, wrong notes, chipped glasses, trophies, inopportune silliness, dying batteries, war, my thighs, fire, abuse, my German teacher, favoritism, dishonesty, early mornings, sickness, etc. So that's me in a nutshell.

xoxo,

me

Re: Einführung!

Good to see another user here! You seem like you're exploding with joy cool enough. I didn't see Pokémon in that list. What brought you here?

Cool...enough? Hmm interesting.

Yeah I totally love Pokemon. I sorta figured that would've been obvious since this is a Pokemon website after all.

Welcome. I hope you stick around, you seem pretty good at typing things out and making things clear. Nice lists you have there!

efflorescence wow

Welcome to the forums! I love your avatar (Peanuts is amazing) and the fact that you used the German word for introduction as your title. Hope you find these forums a great place to be!

Back
Top Bottom