• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Errr....Hi

Eeveeskitty- If only i can convince my younger sister >_< she hates doing art work

Raichu Grunt- Its nice to meet you Raichu Grunt. Thank you for the.....uh...I don't know how to phrase this but hey, its a try: Thanks for the wish of luck. You know, the funnyest thing is I have a Raichu on one of my pokemon games, and his name is Grunt.
Lol anyway welcome to tCoD forums hope you have a good time here. If you want to be friends don't hesitate to PM me =)

Clearly you haven't read the thread.

I gave a NINETALES PLUSHIE(ooh) and a gift is more worthy than money as you keep it :)

Lol, plus i have no use of money for i have 100.00 dollors saved up cause i have no idea on what to spend it on >.<

Lol anyway welcome to tCoD forums hope you have a good time here. If you want to be friends don't hesitate to PM me =)

:grin: I'll try not to hesitate.........I'll really try not to >.< But I may, i don't know, I hesitate some times......I think I'm starting to ramble again today. I can't tell.......... :sweatdrop: Ohh boyI'm probably making a fool of my self :sweatdrop:

Hi Athena! I'm new here too, lol, but I had a old account so I know my way around. Meet your new official helper bunny! *nibbles carrot*

Lol. Thank you for the welcome Shani-chan. If you had an old account then wouldn't that make you a new, yet, old? Sorry I'm so clueless to what I'm saying at the moment because of a stuiped test day at school >_< Please don't get me talking about math, you would probably never understand some of the problems i'll give you, nor the answers xD

Back
Top Bottom