• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Forum Problems

IndigoClaudia

The Fool
Pronoun
She/Fae
Heloooooo.

So recently i made a forum for my website which will not be coming very soon. But by all means, ask my head off about it.
(That wasn't sarcasm if you were wondering).

And i put a few posts up on my forum (You know rules and stuff) and then the WEIRDEST THING EVER happened.
When i would type something like.

"Yes, hello... we have an INCREDIBLY ANNOYING technical error. Whenever you type, the HTML code gets INTO THE TEXT! You can probably see and example of it RIGHT HERE!!! If anyone knows how to fix this PM me. Thank you so much!"
turns into...
p>Yes hello...</p><p>We have an INCREDIBLY ANNOYING technical error.</p><p><br></p><p>Whenever you type, the HTML code gets INTO THE TEXT!</p><p><br></p><p>You can probably see an example of it RIGHT HERE!!!&nbsp;If anyone knows how to fix this PM me. Thank you thank you so much!</p>

I'm using CreatemyBB for the forums hosting and i have no idea what i am doing wrong.

Alas, i've already fixed the problem myself... But i'm sure that would have been incredibly useful, had i been able to time travel to the future and see it.

Back
Top Bottom