• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Frosslass, No!

InvaderSyl

Irken Elite Scientist Writer Person and Stuff
Frosslass turned to her son.

" I know you'll grow to be strong one day. But now is my time. "

" Mama! " Snorunt cried.

" Go find Glalie. He will care for you. The elders have prophisized this for cycles. The humans have come. "

" But I can't leave you... I'm scared. What about you? What will you do? " He shed a tear.

" You will be safe here. I must protect the village from those monsterous human machines. So go! "

Snorunt ran into the murky snow- covered land, ondering what would happen next.

This will be a gamble, but it's mu best shot. I can only use it once, and I may faint afterward. But I must protect the colony!

She gaped at the size of the human contraption, but regained focus.

No turning back now

" Sheer Cold! "

fxqcup.png

* I know, Frosslass doesn't learn Sheer Cold, and it doesn't do recoil >.<

I might end up writing something more about the village, because I was thinking that she might have been an apprentice of one of the Glalie who taught her it, and because she doesn't learn it naturally it does recoil.

I don't know XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Please use default text colours in posts. It makes it difficult to read in other styles. :)

Back
Top Bottom