• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

FUNNY NUMBERth post discovered

BananaBread127

Egg Boof
Pronoun
he
This is catastrophically stupid, but the post on these fair forums with the identification number of, *ahem,* Six-Hundred and Ninety-Six-Thousand, Nine-Hundred and Sixty-Nine (696969) has been unearthed from entire days of past by yours truly, the banana bread guy.

As you may know, this is funny number.

To see the post, you will have to read through my life story first just kidding it's this if you actually care.

I hope my bi-foreverly post on these forums brings joy for the twelve seconds it's up before it gets taken down because I can't use the search bar to see if intentional mention of the number 69 is allowed on here because it's too short a search term.

Also it seems you can find any number-th post by doing https://forums.dragonflycave.com/posts/ followed by a number. Would've been useful to know before I WASTED a whole few minutes scrolling through the latest activity section.

Back
Top Bottom