• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fwish!

Hi!I <3 Swellow!

Jokes aside, welcome! Go check out the Anime-style Battling forum, and the Safari Zone. NAO.

Welcome! I'm Mini Moonwalker, TCoD's always happy, peppy King of Pop fan. I hope you enjoy the forums! I love Arceus, too. :D Now, here's your tea and cod. *hands you them* Also, watch out for the carnivourous welcome mats. They eat legs. You can go to the vegetarian welcome mats, but they go crazy around sugar. :D Here's your foam sword to protect you against Invisichomp, the Invisible Garchomp.

Anyway, putting all the memes aside, once again, welcome and enjoy the TCoD forums!

Khaos was a member who was banned quite some time ago. He declared himself to be "awesome" and such. He soon became annoying with his Cosmo Forums or whatever the helicopter he was advertisting.

...Khaos? That you?

I doubt it. Khaos would have been advertising Cosmo Forums or begging to have another chance or something. Plus, Arceus is way too fun to poke. She just doesn't seem like Khaos to me. :/

Nope. The default usertitle is just Egg.

...If you were being sarcastic, I was never here. *hides* I'm not good at detecting sarcasm over the interent.

...*pokes*

Nah, not Khaos. Plus, Khaos just got banned using the username "Mewtwo 2.0"

...um yeah... i got on his site and trolled him, but apparently now he loves me?

Anyways, helloz be unto you, I'm Mewtwo.

Back
Top Bottom