• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

G&H - Game tHread

aaaand i fell asleep before i could get reading done
dammit
i'm really sorry for being almost a non-player this game, i hope i didn't make it unfun for anyone

Phew! That was stressful.

I gotta learn to read the signup thread properly before playing, smh.

Also, thank you to rari_teh for not ending the game in favor of mafia on D1
That was a very large mechanical oversight that will not be in next time

What is the good news @Mistyx ?
it's just a meme. she's joking about the fact that someone died, which is actually bad news.
that is not the meaning of the meme btw!

the good news is "good news guys, I randed town", which is what I used to say at the start of every popcorn mafia game and has now integrated itself into the tcodf vernacular. 😁

cCML0qp.png

huh... I did not remember this part.

anyway, please enjoy some art:

8YoROWp.png

uh9SzWx.png

CFzCh0F.png

oh the middle large image is not actually relevant anymore I guess. I was gonna include the post with Panini shading me for the middle exchange and then write "narrator's voice: Panini was mafia" but then I didn't. and now I can't edit it out. I am irked.

Back
Top Bottom