• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

G&H - Game tHread

oh god this is so weird

i was just looking at the rolecards to check whether there was anything confirming whether or not roles could choose not to act, and apparently the mafia have unique roles too? i guess i must have forgotten to expand the spoiler tags in the sign-up thread and just assumed they were both vanilla

why do your games have so much KP zori

(a game with no mafia PRs would be hilariously unbalanced tho so i'm not sure why i didn't question it)

it's just as well i didn't suggest follow-the-cop when the mafia literally have a oneshot dayvig. i'd never have lived that down goddammit

ok i'm gonna stop posting now until someone gets here. or until zori gets back to my many rules questions

🤐

How is everyone by the way ?
i'm doing ok! it sure would be nice if i could redirect my energy into the essay i'm supposed to be writing rather than mafia shitposts tho. hope you've been keeping well too? it's been a while!

btw zori got back to me with rules answers
- roles with night actions don't have to submit them every night
- the mafia dayvig doesn't reveal the shooter, whereas the firearm does, so we can tell them apart
- no daykills in the last 2 hours before eod
- people who get roleblocked don't get informed about it

also we're pretty much at lylo today, since it's probable that herbe gave someone the firearm
if mafia got the firearm, we are definitely at lylo, since mafia will use it on town
if town got it, it's +win equity for town to treat it like a second elimination today, i think

wait no we are definitely at lylo here

if we no elim, mafia kills then immediately dayvigs

didn't realize mafia had a dayvig

anyhow from last game i have proven that i am incapable of reading qenya so i leave reading her to the rest of you lol
actually
if mafia got herbe's firearm
we just lose lmao

so i'm going to solve as if a town member has received the firearm...
wait

I have a question for everyone: who received herbe's firearm?
Whoever has it should be treated as locktown.

(If they're mafia, we just lose)

(i'm aware this is usually earlygame meme time but i'm no good at kicking it off myself. i promise to stop effortposting as soon as everyone else gets here)
wait yeah i need to meme
but what even to meme about
this will now proceed to take up the section of my brain that was previously devoted to solving

unvote

okay

i'm thinking herbe didn't give out his firearm for the exact reason mera described, if mafia gets it the game is just over

What do you think about massclaiming? We're basically at lylo right now, so I think it's a good idea.
Don't know for sure though.

well, thinking about it a bit more, maybe let's talk a bit first without claims, then we can see?
still don't know what's the best course of action here lmao

Back
Top Bottom