• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

G&H - Game tHread

Hey, maybe action deadlines at 3 AM my time aren't the best to run in future games.

Votecount (Day 2 Final)

IndigoClaudia
| 3 | Mistyx (108), Ephemera (124), qenya (138)

Majority has been reached.

IndigoClaudia has died.
They were the Gun.

Night 2 starts, and will end in 33.5 hours, so as to place Start of Day at the same time as usual.

I think I can solve the game 100% once both qenya and rari check in

lmao. i’m the doctor and i didn’t know hammering was allowed fkljafklfhkalmf qenya
healed mera n0 and mist n1

oh ok. that makes this straightforward. rari_teh

sorry to doubt you earlier mist.

n0 - hydreigon (assuming that several people would attempt to off them n0 just on principle)
n1 - rari (tossup between her, mera and hydreigon for who was acting most coplike)
n2 - mera

(why not heal the claimed cop n2? because if you were gonna be targeted with the nightkill, i would have been blocked, making it pointless. figured it would make more sense to live in the world where you were blocked and someone else was killed. and i was right! hurrah.)

okay

so i was roleblocked last night

i agree with qenya's assessment that it doesn't make any sense to try to block and kill me, so i'm leaning strongly towards rari

however, i'm pretty sure the last wolf would also know this, so i'm not 100% sure

the problem that i was worrying about overnight was that both qenya and rari have been in positions where they could have won it for the wolves (qenya less so than rari)

rari had the gun D1, and could have killed town then let indigo shoot
qenya could have waited D2 for indigo to get to thread for the dayvig

i don't want to hammer anyone today
i am Confused

or what mist said, that they just wanted to actually play the game and not automatically win on d1.

i can’t really say much further in my defense lol
this is pretty much my word against qenya’s considering none of us have checks of any kind

internally screaming

ig i'll have to assess claims and actually read for once
gosh darn it

but like
going into today i thought rari was locktown idkkkkk weh

Back
Top Bottom