• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ghost Manor - Choice Pokemafia

yo what the fuck why wasn't i notified a game was actually happening

I wish I could come up with a good order for massclaim but that would require me to town read someone

Mistyx has died.

View attachment 819

She was Sylveon.

Day 2 begins and will end in 48 hours.

Mistyx
@Herbe
@Hydreigon25
Zero Moment
tbh²

@kokorico
@bbtbh

N0 - tbh² - Yamask
D1
- Zero Moment - Mismagius
N1
- Mistyx - Sylveon

i don't know but I think mist died because of the following ( see below ), it might be me being paranoid but maybe the 2 deaths could be linked somehow

page...2!
@Mistyx & @bbtbh

do you think that death was randomized between all 7 players ?
@Hydreigon25 Why did you ask this question?
hi loves!
calling it now i bet it's mist /s
@Herbe is there any reason you picked me out of this?
I have a super-spicy one-post scumread that I'm going to sit on until postgame and if somehow this snap one-post read is incorrect (gasp!) I will pretend it never happened
@bbtbh hi if you have a legit scumread why are you just policy voting hydreigon
Zero Moment | 1 | Mistyx (169)
Mistyx | 1 | kokorico (175)
bbtbh | 1 | bbtbh (190)

bbtbh votes Mistyx [>1] (30)
bbtbh votes (Mistyx) > kokorico [0>1] (46)
Mistyx votes Mistyx [>1] (47)
Mistyx votes (Mistyx) > Sleep [0>1] (121)
bbtbh votes (kokorico) > Hydreigon [0>1] (129)
Mistyx votes (Sleep) > Zero Moment [0>1] (169)
bbtbh votes (Hydreigon) > Zero Moment [0>2] (171)
kokorico votes Mistyx [>1] (175)
bbtbh votes (Zero Moment) > bbtbh (190)

day ends in 50 minutes

Basically ghost types can learn destiny bond ( in the Pokémon video games ) i don't know about here though but if something like that exist here anyone could die if town lynches a mafia ( assuming the mafia has ghost types )

i'm a modified vanillizer, i was trying to crumb it by dropping the ice cream thing, if someone is using a move and i target them then they get vanillized. i'm also treestumpy and can talk after death (being ghost and such)

welp i guess hydreigon's logged off

how about you twooloo, d'you fancy claiming

(wanting to claim third was not a joke, btw, i have a sensible reason for it)

Back
Top Bottom