• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ghost Manor - Choice Pokemafia

bbtbh has died.

Bbtbh_Flip.jpg

They were Wooloo.

Day 3 begins and will end in 48 hours.

Mistyx
@Herbe
@Hydreigon25
Zero Moment
tbh²

@kokorico
bbtbh

N0 - tbh² - Yamask
D1
- Zero Moment - Mismagius
N1
- Mistyx - Sylveon
N2
- bbtbh - Wooloo

🔚🔜™

Dayskips are now an option. If 2 people voting on the same wagon are dayskipping, or if all living players are dayskipping, then the day will end immediately with the current votecount.

i mean it's final 3 yeah? and hydre immediately FoSing me like the Second the day started isn't the best look aha ha. i didn't vanillize anyone last night fwiw. either we're right or we're wrong yknow? koko do u wanna dayskip w me just to settle it? you're not gonna move your vote, i'm not gonna move my vote cause hydre is fosing me (and you???? like what? at the same time???) so uh yeah

Im sense
i mean it's final 3 yeah? and hydre immediately FoSing me like the Second the day started isn't the best look aha ha. i didn't vanillize anyone last night fwiw. either we're right or we're wrong yknow? koko do u wanna dayskip w me just to settle it? you're not gonna move your vote, i'm not gonna move my vote cause hydre is fosing me (and you???? like what? at the same time???) so uh yeah

@Herbe remember Power Plant Pokemafia where your win condition was to survive a certain past day #
^ i know this is a weak FoS here but you won for completing the win condition for that game @Herbe

i got a redcheck on hydreigon, to nobody's surprise

Why didn't you check Herbe or yourself @kokorico

besides the red check probably is fake so you can night kill another town

1)why would koko check eirself..... e knows eir own alignment
2) koko had already gotten a green check on me last night

How sure are you that the following isn't happening again @Herbe

Role PMs:

Your goal is to survive to the end of D3. You are the only member aware of the true nature of this game. Should you survive until the end of D3, you will win, and everyone else will lose.

Good luck. You'll need it.

Because that was a gimmick setup and I highly doubt Zori would do anything like that again when a game like that has already been completed? That just sounds entirely implausable and it sounds like you're grasping at straws dude

yeah ok let's head this insanity off before anyone says anything they regret

i guess it's still theoretically possible that you have some weird redirect-y role and are fucking with my checks but i'm pretty done with this game at this point tbqh

dayskip

Hydreigon | 2 | kokorico* (405), Herbe* (408)

kokorico votes Hydreigon [>1] (405)
Herbe votes Hydreigon [>2] (408)

Setup:

Mistyx (Sylveon - Doctor : Vest Inventor | Vengeful)

kokorico (Gastly - Gunsmith : Modpeeker | Vengeful)
bbtbh (Wooloo - Vanilla | Possession Immune)
Herbe (Banette - Modified Vanillizer | Treestump) - NO DEADCHAT

tbh^2 (Yamask - Mask Inventor | Spirit) - NO DEADCHAT

Zero Moment (Mismagius - Day Postmortem Disabler)
Hydreigon (Pikachu - Vigilante | Charged)

D58Gbwdl.jpg

Prank: At Night, prank a Pokemon. You will learn based on their reaction whether that Pokemon is capable of killing directly.
Ghost Boon: If you die at Night, your results for that night will be announced at the beginning of the next Day.

You must eliminate the Ghost Mafia.

LbbBp14l.jpg

Moonlight: At Night, target a Pokemon. That Pokemon cannot die during that Night.
When you die, you may bestow the moonlight on a Pokemon. They will be protected against the first attack against them at Night.

ivRXbGZl.jpg

Cursed Mask: Each Night, you may give a mask to a Pokemon and specify a curse target.
The Pokemon that receives the mask is told that they may, at any point during the following Day, put the mask on, enabling them to kill a player publicly. If they put the mask on, you will possess them and force them to publicly kill the curse target.
You may change your curse target at any point in time during the Day before the mask is put on.
Ghost Boon: You can still perform all your actions if you are dead.

Thf1bOyl.jpg

Spite: At Night, target a Pokemon. If that Pokemon is using a move, they will not be able to use it again for the duration of the game.
Ghost Boon: You may still speak in thread after you die.

FTYPThBl.jpg

Voluminous Floof: As a Normal-Type, you are immune to any harmful or restrictive effects produced by Ghost-Type Pokemon.

DdKUi8Al.jpg

Trick Room: Each Night, you may trap a Pokemon. They will not be able to use any post-death abilities if they die during the following Day or Night. (e.g. If you use this on N0, the effect will last until the start of D2.)

You must reach parity with the Explorers.

YxrDGZYl.jpg

At Night, either
Charge: Gain one charge, or
Thunder: Spend one charge to kill a Pokemon. This is separate from the factional kill.
You start with 0 charges.

You must reach parity with the Explorers.

Back
Top Bottom