• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Giant Volcano

2 balls left; Option to buy more, each for 1$ each btw

gligar female

Another Cranidos Male

(filling up the newly found pokemon every Fri)

THREE OFF

FROM SOMETHING LIKE A TYRANITAR
INSTEAD

MALE aerodactyl

The claydol uses Telekinesis and tells you something;
"if you catch this, the game will be over for you. But if you ever want to come again, I reccomend the volcano. Great pokémon there.

Alright fine I'll catch it only because it is a fossil, I love fossils, no I'm in the drain for money lol.

The arcanine stares at you angrily and says, "Well, you're making tons of money off us. Anyways, are you sure not? You might even find a favorite pokemon...."

I meant to say I'm now in the drain, but I'm done here, so how much does that come out to and what pokemon are caught?

It comes to Aero Male, Larvitar Male, Gengar Female, Swoobat Male, Tirtouga M and Cranidos Male. I already posted in le bank about the money

Back
Top Bottom