• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Greetings, cowering public!

Guzma

Your Boy!
Pronoun
He/Him
The hated boss who beats you down, and beats you down, and never lets up... Yeah. Big bad Guzma is here!

Wanna see what destruction looks like? Here it is in human form—it's your boy Guzma!

I'm the Team Skull boss, and I've never been scared of nothing or nobody. Heck, I live my life making people scared of ME! So listen to what big bad Guzma has to say...
Y'all are stupid!

How in the world did you even get to this place? I've got no idea how you did it, but here you are.

The strongly disliked leader who will trounce you and will thwack you, but the trouncing never subsides... Yes. The substantial and dreadful Guzma has arrived.

Are you interested in seeing what rumination appears like? Here it is in human form—it is your masculine acquaintance Guzma!

I am the leader of lineup of exquisitely dressed hooligans in skull caps. I have never once been frightened of anything, or any person. I have lived my entire existence making persons petrified of yours truly. So listen to what the substantial and dreadful Guzma has to tell you.

You are foolish. All of you.

lol anyhow, welcome guzma! 😁

Last edited:
Tea? Cod? I am, of course, notorious for hating dumb traditions such as these ones.

But who could say no to the signature dish of the cave of dragonflies? Not even your boy can resist the sweet smell of day-old cod.

Last edited:
The strongly disliked leader who will trounce you and will thwack you, but the trouncing never subsides... Yes. The substantial and dreadful Guzma has arrived.

Are you interested in seeing what rumination appears like? Here it is in human form—it is your masculine acquaintance Guzma!

I am the leader of lineup of exquisitely dressed hooligans in skull caps. I have never once been frightened of anything, or any person. I have lived my entire existence making persons petrified of yours truly. So listen to what the substantial and dreadful Guzma has to tell you.

You are foolish. All of you.

Are you sayin' i speak like THAT?

Back
Top Bottom