• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Greetings fellow Pokemoners

Deo

Hi everyone my internet surname is Deo, but you can call me Deo and I love Pokemon and all things Pokemon related with the exception of the current anime series because Ash isn't Ash anymore.
So yea I've known about this place forever and finally took the time to sign up.
So uhh see you people around this place!

Hey there, Deo! I'm Full Metal Cookies, or just Cookies if you prefer. I hope you enjoy your time here. :3

So, what sort of Pokemon do you like? And do you RP? We've been rather short on RPers lately, it seems (even I've been slacking!). Do you watch TV shows?

(I ask a lot of questions, eh?)

Hey there, Deo! I'm Full Metal Cookies, or just Cookies if you prefer. I hope you enjoy your time here. :3
Why thank you!

So, what sort of Pokemon do you like?
I love Gastrodons, every night I dream of riding a blue Gastrodon across the Mediterranean Sea.
And do you RP? We've been rather short on RPers lately, it seems (even I've been slacking!).
Unfortunately I don't RP to much, but if theres one that interests me I'll definitely look into it.
Do you watch TV shows?
I watch whatever Antenna TV has to offer, whoo free TV!

(I ask a lot of questions, eh?)
Nah, people that work at mall kiosks ask to many questions.

Greetings.

I love your avatar XD.
Heh I love Phantasy Star II as much as I love Gastrodons.

I shall curse bestow you wth the olny non-tea bevrage on the site: the Loco Mocho!
But tea makes me feel classy!

Back
Top Bottom