• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Greetings, fellow sentients.

Greenumbreon

DNA=Do Not Abreviate
Well, I'm supposeed to introduce myself here, so HI.

Anyway, this is my first time registering at a forum, som you won't find me anywhere else.
Yet.

And, (I wonder if it's obvious) my favorite pokémon is umbreon, and my favorite colour is green. Both masterfully put together in this sprite. Yay.

I'm also Canadian, eh? Doesn't everyone love Canadians?

And I have dial-up. Which is so slow, it's like being crippled, but worse, 'cause there's more stuff to do on the internet than in real-life these days.

Yeah that's all. Unless someone wants to know what my favorite candy or video game is or something.

Hi there greenie! I'm Ibiku here to say hi and welcome you to TCoD forums. You can usualy find me around the games a RP areas of this forum among other things.

*gives you a welcome hug* Nice to see you and hope you have fun!

Welcome to TCoD, please enjoy your stay! Don't worry, we won't bite. ;)
Oh, and your welcoming present...*hands cake*

Hi. *throws real bacon at Canadian newcomer*

Cause bacon up there is really just ham, right?

Anyway, I'm Blastoise-the-American, and this *gestures grandly* is The Cave of Dragonflies.

Mmmm, cake'n bacon. I love cake. And bacon, which is in fact, NOT ham up here in the southern part of the southernmost Canadian province. But I do like ham. And pork too.

Also, I do in fact know what role playing is.

Sentients? Ah-hahaha. Did I just spot a Buck Godot reference?

If not, just ignore me. I tend to get excited and enthusiastic when I meed a fellow Foglio fan.

Sentients? What on earth are you takling about? Everyone knows that we denizens of the intertubes are little more than gelatinous masses with fingers and fandoms.

Welcome to the cave, try not to step on the dragonflies. They tend to breath fire.

Sentients? What on earth are you takling about? Everyone knows that we denizens of the intertubes are little more than gelatinous masses with fingers and fandoms.

Welcome to the cave, try not to step on the dragonflies. They tend to breath fire.

Back
Top Bottom