• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello all

Psyburn

The name's Psyburn. The name came from a Mewtwo card and I thought the name sounded bad ass. So I ran with it. Plus Mewtwo is awesome.

I've been a fan of pokemon since the 3rd episode in the series, played the main gen games up to platinum, and im feeling a bit depressed at how the tv show is derailed. So I came here to clear my mind of it. and discuss other things.

Welcome to the forums, i'm Darkarmour and if you need any help around here let me know. Hope I see you around.

You'll fit right in here.

Oh, I'm Blastoise. You seem competent, which is a total compliment.

There's a user named Mewtwo here. I think you two should talk. Or debate about Mewtwo's personality. Or fight to the death until only the ultimate Mewtwo fan remains. Yep, that'll work.

Welcome, new member! Call me Alakazam~ Your friendly neighbourhood randomer who tends to stalk the Cafee of Doom at times

OH HAI THAR~

Just like Blasty said, I'm Mewtwo. What's odd is my personality on the forums is the excact opposite of Mewtwo =D

But, in real life, I act like a Mewtwo. I'm solitary, defensive, over competitive and non-social.

But, in real life, I act like a Mewtwo. I'm solitary, defensive, over competitive and non-social.

Dude, Mewtwo is highly offensive, you got something wrong there...

WILKOMMEN im TCoD! It's pretty much a giant codfish swimming around. The main religion here is codism, and we codians believe that armageddon is when some fisherman catched the cod.

But that never happens, right?

mewtwo.gif

Look at the last sentence. haHAH!

Back
Top Bottom