• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello Dragonfly Cave

~Sunny

Hello everyone I'm Sunny, but you can just call me Kim if you'd like. I've played Pokemon since Generation III first came out, so I'm not entirely new to Pokemon. I joined the site a month or two ago but never posted yet :P Theres not much else to say, but if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

Hello, Sunny! I hope you enjoy your stay. I also started on Gen III (Sapphire, to be specific).

Last edited:
Aye, Kim. I've never played third generation! Also, before anyone gets on you about it, this is not Dragonfly Cave-- it's the Cave if Dragonflies. A common mistake that really ticks some people off.

I would welcome you with Nebulon eeveelutions and such, but I can't right now. Enjoy your time here!

Also, before anyone gets on you about it, this is not Dragonfly Cave-- it's the Cave if Dragonflies. A common mistake that really ticks some people off.

It's not really that it ticks people off it's more that, you know... it's on the top of the page for Arceus' sake. But yes, newcomer, it's The Cave of the Dragonflies.

Welcome to TCoD! If you need any help getting around or have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Welcome to the Cave. Take this complimentary plate of tea and cod, which is definitely not poisoned. Also, take a Glaceon. If you have any questions, VM or PM anyone here!

it's on the top of the page for Arceus' sake.

I'm sure a lot of the confusion stems from the fact that "dragonflycave" is in the url.

Anyways, welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or one of the other members.

Back
Top Bottom