• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello everyone!

Bulbamew

Bring on Omega Ruby!
Hello! My name's Bulbamew (obviously) and I've been a regular visitor to this site for years but being the rather slow person I am I've completely forgotton about making an account on the forums, but I've done it now. Not much else to say apart from my favourite games are the Kanto ones, my favourite Pokemon are the Bulbasaur family and I also love the Grass, Flying, Dragon, Ice and Water types, with some of my personal favourites being Pidgeot, Dragonite, Lapras, Articuno and Vileplume. My favourite legendaries are Mew and the aforementioned Articuno.

Something I need to know is how to change the style. I normally use the Articuno, Shiny Ninetales or Celebi style, but on the forums page it's stuck on the minimal Dewgong style and I'm wondering how you change it (if you actually can change it, that is). Thanks

Hi, I'm Superbird! Nice to meet you!

If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, you'll see a dropdown box. It should say "Minimal Dewgong style" and then you can click on it and change which style you're using.

Welcome! Have some tea and cod, and make sure to get involved.

On the note of styles, yeah, it seems that the forum is limited compare to the main site. I make do myself, though.

Ello, I'm Frostagin, the resident frost dragon and Hetalia freak. Have some escargot, I stole it from France.

On the subject of styles, my favorite is actually Roar of Time style, so. I tend to like the darker styles for some reason. :p

Back
Top Bottom