• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello, people!

Bonjour, hola, and all the rest. Welcome to TCoD. Enjoy your stay with some hot tea and fresh cod. :3 I am the friendly Jolteon of the area, beware of the others, >:3.

Hello; bonjour; ciao; kalimera; konnichiwa; kumusta; hola; hallo; hei... uh oh, I'm running out of greetings...

Welcome to TCoD, the place where you can drink tea and have fresh cod! And to add to my greeting, here are some confetti-filled balloons from me to you! *Hands over confetti-filled balloons*

buon giorno (hello in italian--i speak a little italian)
have fun here, read my fanfic (To Be a Master) and check out my store, blah, blah
anyway, hope to see ya round!

Where's that paper when I need it...?
Oh, under the nendoroid. :sweatdrop:
*starts to read* Ok, I'm RinRin, or pokeninja
I'm the girl who relaxes and sits back while listening to vocaloid music.
I watch everyone else fight over tea and cod.
hope you enjoy yours.
~wrry by Pokeninja

Hi, wait for it, wait for it:

*reading a card in monotoned voice* Hello, [insert new person's name here], and welcome to the CoD. The only place to eat/drink Tea/CoD (get it? T+CoD = TCoD) Haha

*regular voice* Anyways, welcome. I'm Magnemite the guy who reads the welcoming cards to the new people

^ GRRRRRRRR, annoying. But bleh, everyone is annoying at some time...but every Intro post is a killinged...

Never mind.

A cat plushie is coming your way, coming in White glow and White white you can get yours today!

asciicatzz3.png

thank you all for the warm welcomes but now i have two words to say
lets dance oh and by the way don't ask.

Back
Top Bottom