• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello there!

Latimew

Slugma is adorable and cool!
Name's Latimew... I like both Latias and Mew.

The Pokemon games I have are Diamond, Platinum and Soul Silver.

I think it would be fun here. :)

Hello~
I'm Mawile, the resident Mawile who lurks TCoD constantly.
I'd recommend the Anime Style Battling section of the forums.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask~

Name's Zangviper... I like both Zangoose and Seviper.

Welcome to this fantastic forum. You should definitely try the ASB (Anime-Style Battling) and Role-play forums.

Have fun~

Welcome, I'm the TCoD Hotel waitress, Mini_Moonwalker~ And as a free welcome gift, you get a friend request from me~

Your hotel room is your profile, the pool is the threads, and the gift shop is the Art Request Shop. Now, would you like some coffe and salmon? RedBull and crabcakes? Tea and cod? Milk and cookies? Anything at all, I'm right here~

And I see your a fellow Mew/Latias fan~ So am I~! :D

Enjoy your stay here! ^_^ Oh, and also, the main DS Pokemon games I have are Diamond, Platinum and SoulSilver, too~

What a coincedence! Can I have those milk and cookies? I adore cookies :)
Wait! You also have Diamond, Platinum and Soul Silver? Are we secretly identical twins or something? Haha!

Hello! I am Superbird, one of two people who offers coffee and salmon to guests to the forum. It's better quality than that of Mini_Moonwalker. Would you like some? And can I take your baggage?

Anyway, this is the TCoD forums. DO NOT wipe your feet on the carnivorous welcome mat, no matter what anyone may tell you. Other than that, please enjoy yourself.

What a coincedence! Can I have those milk and cookies? I adore cookies :)
Wait! You also have Diamond, Platinum and Soul Silver? Are we secretly identical twins or something? Haha!

Gasp! Same here! :D *gives you milk and cookies*

Haha, maybe~! Separated at birth, you know? :D

Gasp! Carnivious welcome mat?

Yay, found the Quote button.
It could be a possibility... gasp!

:D You earn a glomp for finding it! *glomp*

Also, I have a friend you may like. Her name is Dinru, and we have the joke of 'seperated at birth' aswell~ I think you and her would get along very well! :D

:D You earn a glomp for finding it! *glomp*

Also, I have a friend you may like. Her name is Dinru, and we have the joke of 'seperated at birth' aswell~ I think you and her would get along very well! :D
What's a glomp?

Oh, really? She sounds nice.

Oh a side note, do you like Slugma?
218.png

I love Slugma :)

What's a glomp?

Oh, really? She sounds nice.

Oh a side note, do you like Slugma?
218.png

I love Slugma :)

A glomp is like a hug, but just more friendlier and happier or something.

Actually, I'm not sure~

She is, she's very nice~ ^_^

Yes! I love that little lava-slug! So many people hate him, but I love him! :D

Tackle hug? Oh, yes, I know that!

An annoying kid called Amelia does it all the time to me at school. /:

Slugma is not only cute, but useful! It hatches eggs very quickly for us!
(Does it hatch its own egg faster though?)

Tackle hug? Oh, yes, I know that!

An annoying kid called Amelia does it all the time to me at school. /:

Slugma is not only cute, but useful! It hatches eggs very quickly for us!
(Does it hatch its own egg faster though?)

:D *glomp*

As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't. You'll need another Slugma to hatch a Slugma egg faster. Or any other Pokemon with Flame Body/Magma Armor.

Gasp! Toto, use Water Gun to get this girl off me! :D

Aw. That's a shame. Oh well.

D: Oh noes! *stops glomping*

I know~ I wish Pokemon that have the ability Flame Body/Magma Armor would hatch quicker than others.

Here, with my Psychic I'll get this water off you. Or do you prefer a towel?

Yeah, same here. /:

Wow, I'm a little late to the party here.

Hello, I'm ProgMetal_64, one of the few people on TCoD who supplies coffee and salmon. I would offer you some but it seems Moonwalker has beat me to the punch (again).

And indeed, beware the carnivorous welcome mats! Be sure to find any mat that doesn't say "welcome" on it, because those are the safe ones, and you must wipe your feet or die.

Anyway, enjoy your stay here at the forums. I know you will, though, seeing as you've already made a friend :D

superbird said:
Hello! I am Superbird, one of two people who offers coffee and salmon to guests to the forum. It's better quality than that of Mini_Moonwalker.

You're forgetting that it is my coffee and salmon that is superior. I use only the freshest wild salmon and the finest imported coffee beans :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom