• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hello

Roof

Banned
Hi I just joined and I'm sitting next to Mewtwo in computer class =D And Mewtwo is also typing this. But I am a different person. Okay, Mewtwo is done now. Type away, Roof!

Thank you Mewtwo for that LONG explanation. So anyway, I just joined

you said that aleready roof
Also, italics means Mewtwo is typing Roof's intro.

STOP IT ALREADY!!!!

NOOOOOOO! NEEEVERRR!

I'M SERIOUS MEWTWO STOP!!!!!!:dead:

Okay, fine.
BYE

M'kay, so this be The Cave of Dragonflies. It's pretty much a giant cod which is home to a few colonies of dragonflies (that may or may not be Yanma). This cod is not exactly a diety, but it stands in the center of our religion, codism. These lovely buildings you see in the distance are the Pokémon Building, the Non-Pokémon House, directly connected to the Debating Hall, and we also have the Creative Studio, but you can't see it from here. The Café of Doom is somewhere behind the Non-Pokémon House, it connects to the Insanity wing, but you don't need to go there.

The dragonflies swarm us every now and then, but the alarms will go off when that happens: just stay indoors.

So... enjoy your stay~

Back
Top Bottom