• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hey, an Eeveelution! (Wait, which one?)

Eeveelution

Among the few morons with straight A's.
Hi everyone, I'm Eeveelution. In case you're wondering, Eevee is my all-time favorite Pokémon. :) Anyway, I love writing, spriting, and drawing, and hope to be an author someday.

And in case you're wondering what Eeveelution I am, here's a hint: it ends in "eon".

Hi, and welcome to TCoD! I'm the resident Forum Games poster :P So don't listen to me most of the time. I'm untrustworthy and stuffs. But welcome!

Hi. EEVEELUTION FAN!!! My Favorite Pokemon is EEVEE. Welcome to TCOD where we drink mint tea and eat cod. Join the Eeveelution Club here if you want to. If you do thanks. Your hint says you're not Eevee...then you must be a...*thinks*...EEVEELUTION!!! But on topic nice to meet you.

From EeveeSkitty

So you intend on being an author? That's quite a goal. When your debut book comes out, I'll be one of the first to buy, if you tell me what it's called when you publish it. [also, maybe you could help me with my

Anyway, I'm Kai. You'll mainly see me around the artwork forum and it's sub-forums, or RPing. Welcome to TCoD.

I have a fan club? Wow, I'm popular with just one post! :D Obviously I'm just joking. (Aww! :() Still, thanks the offer. I'll probably will join! :)

Thanks, resident Forum Games poster. Although you said not to listen to you, I'll listen anyway. (For now...)

Kai, you didn't say what I could help you with, but if it's a story, I'll be glad to help sometime!

Thanks for all the welcomes so far, guys.

Back
Top Bottom