• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hey

Dr. John Zoidberg

Hey, I'm Dr. John Zoidberg. You might know me as Brock, ItsMeBrock, Dr.Zoidberg, OldManJenkins, AChipOffTheOldBrock or some other name, I have many. I've frequented Marriland, PC, Serebii, EGC, and a few other forums but EGC is the only place I really hang out atm. I saw somebody mention this site, came to check it out, the theme caught my attention(I like it a lot), and I thought I'd give this place a try. I've been playing Pokemon since I was about 2 years old and I have Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Diamond, Pearl, Soul Silver, White, and just got Black 2.:grin:

Hi! Welcome to the cave! I be the resident Miku fan/psychedelic colours giver/Lapras/Noob team builder (I'm managing it. Don't worry). I have already given you your psychedelic colours and now here is this long list of things which I forget over time.

• Should you need any help VM or PM anyone or join TCoD's Welcome Mats (now with a link. =3)
  • Great, I'm forgetting them already, um
  • Don't press Ctrl+W, Alt+F4 or F12
  • Always remember stuff. It helps. A lot
  • Are you perhaps a Futurama fan?

You're everywhere, Brock. xD Uh... welcome. Do you know who I am? I'm Palamon in case you don't recognize me for some reason.

Welcome Brock~ (Dr. John Zoidberg)~ I am Zexion, a local bug trainer, a local Occupier, and a local Anonymous (though I know of no others). Welcome to the Cave, enjoy your stay, and... whatever else....

I am Zexion on EGC

Hey there, it's Mohacastle, the official Magikarp Burger giver. Take one. It's good for your health.

The bond with your Pokemon is not strong enough! Keh!

Hello. I'm Frostagin, the unofficial scone giver. Have some scones.

And, be careful. They may/may not be poisonous. Its... strange to say the least.

edit:I'm not around too much, but I'm on EGC under the same name

You're everywhere, Brock. xD Uh... welcome. Do you know who I am? I'm Palamon in case you don't recognize me for some reason.

Ikr? Wow, Palamon, is there any Pokemon forum your not on? lol

LuckyLapras said:
Don't press Ctrl+W, Alt+F4 or F12
I'm not that much of a noob. :)

LuckyLapras said:
Are you perhaps a Futurama fan?
Yeah, how'd you guess?

Thanks for the welcomes guys, feel free to call me Brock.

Welcome, good doctor. Would you like some tea and cod?

Or a foam sword?

watch out for the invisible YacheChomps who are not owned by Mohacastle (They're RespectTheBlade's, and I gave them yache berries.) They're brutal unless you have a dedicated counter such as Scarf Glaceon, who OHKOs even through Yache with Ice Beam

...Yeah. Nice to meet you!

Last edited:
Welcome, good doctor. Would you like some tea and cod?

Or a foam sword?

watch out for the invisible YacheChomps. They're brutal unless you have a dedicated counter such as Scarf Glaceon, who OHKOs even through Yache with Ice Beam

...Yeah. Nice to meet you!
Tee hee hee. My Garchomp is just amazing like that.

Hello, AChipOffTheOldBrock... I know you from PC. I'm PhantomX0990 there.

Welcome to TCoD.

Thanks! You probably noticed I wasn't terribly popular there, haha. Tip to anyone trying not to get banned from PC, just agree with the mods in the debate section because if you try and argue with them they will infract you.

Last edited:
Thanks! You probably noticed I wasn't terribly popular there, haha. Tip to anyone trying not to get banned from PC, don't just agree with the mods in the debate section because if you try and argue with them they will infract you.

Pfft I just remember you as the frying pan sig guy.

Back
Top Bottom