• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hi there.

It is definitely one of the better small communities out there on the internet.

Nice to meet you! I'm Superbird, the resident bird enthusiast here at TCoD. I encourage you to have fun here, and if you have any questions about anything feel free to ask basically anyone.

Also the mods are really nice. Don't be scared of them.

Hello! Welcome to TCoD. I hope you enjoy yourself on the fourms and have fun! I guess I should give you something.... Here are some daffodils! They reverse the possibly poisonous effects of Frostagin's scones. You'll get some scones soon. Also, keep an eye out for psycadelic colors and foam swords.

Hi there neighbor, I hope you don't mind if I change my shoes.
I'll be rocking sneakers 'til this welcomes over,
So I don't get blood from your bleeding feet on my penny loafers.
I like you just the way you are, one in 3965,
But it looks like the Welcome Mats gave your feet a Brazilian.
I pity your weapon, Mr. No Sword, you need a foam one,
But the only one I keep is on my belt in my trailer.
I teach the whole world full of trainers I can tell,
You call yourself Smeargle cause I'm too dumb to speel.

XD XD XD
I thought that parody up right on the spot, BOOYAA~

Anyways, sorry about that. Welcome to TCoD. Your room is over there, in room #3965. Have fun and enjoy the stay.

Back
Top Bottom