• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hidee hi hidee ho~

Thanks for All the Fish

so long~ and...
Well, I'm in band. Actually one of the two only seventh-graders in a mostly eighth-grade band. For this reason, I don't play all that much, considering this is my first year and all, and we only have a giant concert once a year. BIG deal for all the eighth-graders.

It's almost concert time. And I get to play.the.finale.

It's around April 14th and boy, do we ever have to practice. It's this jazz concert,but I think a few songs are from different genres, and the thing is, I won't really be in the concert until the big finale. But:The concert is in front of well, the ENTIRE SCHOOL. *we don't have seperate middle school, so it's kindergarden to eighth. O.o 1,500 people...* The band plays around five or six numbers and the finale is this modern version of "Minnie the Moocher." Which I get to play guitar in.

I'm completly excited, and somewhat scared. But, god, it's going to be incredible.

The band plays around five or six numbers and the finale is this modern version of "Minnie the Moocher." Which I get to play guitar in.

Eeehee, I knew I recognized the title~ We played this last year in jazz band.

Anyway, lucky you! :P Good luck on the concert~

Thanks!^^ It's quite fun. As soon as I got the e-mail, I started to listen to two recordings I could get my hands on: The original, by Cab Calloway, which we've listened a lot to, and the Band From TV recording, courtesy of the mountian of CD's my brother owns.

Back
Top Bottom