• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I be new.

kimimaru

Like my avatar?PM me to request one like it!
Yeah, sorry for obsessive baby language, I can be serious if I want.Anyway, I joined the forums awhile ago, but I have the habit of taking a huge vacation from them before I post.I went over the rules 6 times, so I guess I should be safe.XD I'm Kimimaru, but call me Kimi.:3
PS. Be aware, I say meep a lot.XD

I don't mind about you meeping. I like meeping. I don't post meeps though. Anyways, hi Kimi. Have a good time here at TCoD!

Lolz, thanks peoplez!And please note, I spell things wrong on purpose sometimes.:D

I don't think so.A friend of mine on another forum changes his avatar a lot.He had this one, changed it, and I asked if I could use it.I'll ask him and tell you later.:sweatdrop:

...By any chance, would your username have anything to do with that guy from Naruto who could use his own bones as weapons?

Welcome, by the way. I normally only in post intros after Markku posts in them, but I just had to ask. So welcome and enjoy the tea cod, I guess.

Also just a note, don't use that many exclamation points. It looks like you're having a super-orgasm when you talk. Two will do just fine. And put spaces after punctuation. It's good grammar and seeing punctuation without a space after it drives me nuts ><[/grammarnazi]

...By any chance, would your username have anything to do with that guy from Naruto who could use his own bones as weapons?

Welcome, by the way. I normally only in post intros after Markku posts in them, but I just had to ask. So welcome and enjoy the tea cod, I guess.

Also just a note, don't use that many exclamation points. It looks like you're having a super-orgasm when you talk. Two will do just fine. And put spaces after punctuation. It's good grammar and seeing punctuation without a space after it drives me nuts ><[/grammarnazi]

Yes, and sorry, I'm too used to putting "words.words.", I feel better when typing like that.:sweatdrop: ("yes" meant yes, I DID get the name Kimimaru from Naruto)

Ohh yay. You've posted more than 30 posts. You are now officially not a random person who signs up, posts in Introductions and never posts again. Yay.

Hi, I'm the RandomTyphoon that lives down the hall *thinks in mind*Does TCoD even have a hall?...Wait...TCoD has everything!
xD
As you can see, I talk in mah brain a lot. *goes in the corner and dayderams*

Back
Top Bottom