• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I have a website now

Thorne

It's feeding time
Oh cool

This is my official blog/review site, where I'll upload various texts and reviews I write. I finished the site just a while ago, so there's not much to see yet. But I will work on it.

I currently have one in the Blogs and Reviews part, but nothing else.

GAWD I JUST STARTED THE SITE WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM ME D:<

You don't have to post before you have content.

That would be a good argument if not for the fact that THERE IS ACTUALLY AT LEAST SOMETHING THERE. I dunno if you can't see it or something, my dad looked it up and he could see the one entry I had written so far perfectly fine.

The site wasn't made for anything else then to write about things that I want to write about. But I'm still working on it, I'll write some reviews and the likes over time.

my rule of thumb is ten pages of interesting content. this varies depending on length of articles, whether it's been discussed heavily historically, and other such factors.

Back
Top Bottom