• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I'm back.... with a vengeance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's me again. I just HAD to come back, because I not only am a persistent guy, but I just feel that TCoD was missing something after last time I was here.

Hey there. You know, I noticed that all of the capital letters in your usertitle, if spelled out, say SPINGAS. That's one letter away from Spinda-s. Maybe you're just one letter away from becoming a confused panda as well? In that case..

*sends you an angry letter full of angry words that mean angry things*

[/coffee]

Hey there. You know, I noticed that all of the capital letters in your usertitle, if spelled out, say SPINGAS. That's one letter away from Spinda-s. Maybe you're just one letter away from becoming a confused panda as well? In that case..

*sends you an angry letter full of angry words that mean angry things*

[/coffee]

It's PINGAS! GO look it up on YouTube.... NOW!

WRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

also, you have a capital S in there, which makes SPINGAS, plus the I at the end, SPINGASI.

PINGAS jokes are funny, so don't insult them!

Not always, it depends on how well whoever makes the video uses them. Most of those that can be found are cheap and rather bad.

And besides, haven't it hit you yet that when you're banned, you're not supposed to go back to the forums, as if you're banned from somewhere you haven't deserved to be there.

Not always, it depends on how well whoever makes the video uses them. Most of those that can be found are cheap and rather bad.

And besides, haven't it hit you yet that when you're banned, you're not supposed to go back to the forums, as if you're banned from somewhere you haven't deserved to be there.
Ummm... Nope?

Well it's about time you did.

I'd say on an educated guess, having done research into this and talking to various people, that nobody here likes nor admires you or your constant use of overused memes. We've heard you harp on about parody rangers and digimon and pingas and communism so much that we've gone from not caring to becoming very annoyed with you. And how many accounts have you made here over the years, eh? three? four? more than that? If you haven't realised that any attempts to rejoin yet will simply be thwarted and result in yet another ban, then it's about time you did.

Any attempts to rejoin yet will simply be thwarted and result in yet another ban.

If you didn't understand that then there's no hope for you, and you've become a lost cause. Go and be annoying somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom