• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

IndigoEmmy's 2-In-1 Deluxe Shop

IndigoClaudia

The Fool
Pronoun
She/Fae
Hello.
Welcome one and All to...

INDIGOEMMY'S TWO-IN-ONE DELUXE ART REQUEST SHOP.

So you decided to come, huh.

What two things do i offer.

1. VIDEO EDITING
I will edit any video clip or make something for you. No i cannot do Animations.

2. Sprites.
I can make any sprite. I'm better at just modifying existing sprites but i can make one from scratch if you want.
I only do Black and White Sprites or... those cool trainer sprites that i make, such as my avatar.

To Avoid Issues we have some rules.

1. Four requests at a time - No More. ONLY ONE VIDEO EDITING REQUEST AT A TIME GET THEM IN QUICK
2. No Ridiculously Large requests.

And more rules as i see fit.
Now... enjoy your sprites/videos/whatever.

Last edited:
Alright. A pink pikachu, with clefable wings holding a daisy it is.
I'm going with a B/W style sprite as always.
SIDE NOTE: i've opted for a female pikachu as it will work better with the pink clefable and daisy and stuff.

Last edited:
Piklefable.png
Here you go as requested make sure to credit me if you ever use it online. Enjoy :3
On second thought. Give me a minute and i can give it a transparent background.
Piklefable.png
This should work better. Enjoy :3
(It's daisy is the world's smallest daisy, zoom in to find it lol)

Last edited:
hey, sometimes a challenge is good! :D could you modify farfetch'd's crystal sprite and turn it into sirfetch'd? :0

Sounds fun. I'll get to it. Sorry i had a busy weekend so it took a while getting back to you.

UPDATE: It's taking longer than i thought it would at first because it's a crystal sprite. I should be done sometime tomorrow? I think?

Last edited:
Yay
@FishFaceTheSeaTurtleQueen
I have finished yours and here you are.
UmbreonHat.png
I'm not great at making party hats i discovered and went a bit overboard. If you aren't satisfied please just tell me and i can do it again.
And remember if you put this online anywhere make sure to credit me. Have a great day and...
Happy birthday (Early birthday, it's in like 6 days right?).

Yay
@FishFaceTheSeaTurtleQueen
I have finished yours and here you are.
View attachment 356
I'm not great at making party hats i discovered and went a bit overboard. If you aren't satisfied please just tell me and i can do it again.
And remember if you put this online anywhere make sure to credit me. Have a great day and...
Happy birthday (Early birthday, it's in like 6 days right?).
Yes my birthday is in a few days and THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!! SQUEEEEEE I LOVE IT

Back
Top Bottom