• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Is this site still in use?

Dragonair

Please don't ignore me
Pronoun
any
Uh, hi there. The Marquee of Doom needs a pause button.

I'm just a rambling idiot that's come here because of reasons that don't concern you. Please don't call me a rambling idiot, that's rude. Insulting yourself is different from insulting others.

I have plenty of interests. I like playing very selective kinds of games (including Pokemon), watching some very selective anime (excluding Pokemon), reading some very selective books (including Pokemon Adventures) and eating very selective foods (this is irrelevant to Pokemon).

I'm bilingual, I'm __ years old, I'm a ____ and I act extroverted at times.

I'm not a very serious person but I'll probably take everything you say seriously, so beware because I'm terrible with sarcasm and irony.

Hello and welcome. I highly recommend you check out Anime Style Battling, it's pretty fun. There's also Mafia, but no games are on right now. Hope you have a good time here! :D

I'm somewhat experienced with Mafia. Which source do you use for your roles here?
That's pretty much up to the GM's discretion. Most roles are pretty standard, but whoever runs the game can add any roles they want, even ones they made up. Especially ones they made up.

I'm not active here, i don't even know why i logged in, since i'm kind of shy as hell, but i'll welcome you all the same XD

Back
Top Bottom