• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

It works like Clockwork.

Clockwork Dragons

Now that, is true art.
Welcome to anyone who might be reading this. My name is Clockwork Dragons, based off of a drawing I drew once. My brain works differently to most people so apparently I see outside of the box before the normal view, you may think i'm a little strange but really, all I want out of these forums is a long, intellectual conversation. Hopefully you can accept me and that I can become one of your regular members.

I hope to see you around the forums, goodbye for now.

Welcome. I like dragons! Not sure about clockwork ones though, you seem smart, just talk with the right people and don't get pulled into a dumb crowd, then you'll be fine. Anyway, see you around, you should see me pretty much everywhere.

Hi! I'm Charizard Morph and this is my mostly generic welcome that changes slightly every time i post it:

Hi! I'm Charizard Morph! I'm a Charizard morph!
Welcome to this awsome place of randomness! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Don't forget to watch out for flying fish. No, seriously, watch out.

Of course clockwork works. Otherwise it wouldn't have the word "work" in it. I have no idea why it has the word "clock" in it, though.

You seem normal enough, but I'll find out later. Or not. Whichever.

Let me judge on what you have posted so far:
Blastoise, no question, its a turtle with fucking cannons.
Normal.
*claps* This isn't writing, this isn't even a story, it just sounds like a random collab of random ideas to do with Power Rangers and doesn't fit together at all, it sounds like you don't even want to do it.
Normal. This is Turbo, after all.
excellent shop you have here.
I think this is abnormal, but I haven't been to the spriting forums in a while, so I don't know for sure.

I'm bored.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom