• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

One-Shot Last Moments (a Homestuck fanfiction) (slight spoilers)

Automata heart

a skirt full of scamper and a head full of vodka
SPOILER WARNING
A/N: this is written in roses point of veiw when she was fighting jack noir with john. this is just after john dies and just as she does.

Have you ever seen the sunrise on prospet john? It’s like nothing on earth. There’s only the glow of the city, then, suddenly, skaia lights up the sky, a great ball of light in a sea of black, and you’re leaning so far out of your window that your sure you’re going to fall out, and you can see the planet’s surface, and you want nothing more than to stand there, and to have the light shine on your face again.
I wish,
I wish we could have seen it together.
Just once.
But now that can never happen. Your dead and I’m going the same way.
This session was never going to bear fruit, we were always going to die, but now its happening, now that I know I’m going to die, now I’m staring death in the face, I don’t want to go, i don’t want to give up. I want to make the game work right, and I want you to wake up.
Why did have to be us? Why couldn’t someone else take all this pain and heartbreak? But I guess, it was meant to be us all along, only us.
John, I wish, I had been able to say goodbye. To you, to my mother, to everyone.
But I’m dead now
And it doesn’t matter. Here I am, bleeding out next to you. Maybe there’s something better waiting for me? Maybe some dream-self I didn’t know about will take over.
Well, it can’t hurt to hope, even at the end, even though I was never one for hope. I guess you cling to anything in your last moments.
You went to help me, to stand next to me and fight, and you died.
Goodbye john, forgive me.
I just wanted to see the sunrise with you.
Just once.

Back
Top Bottom