• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lie About the Above Poster

Re: Lie About the Above Poster V3

^ Is being forced to serve drinks and other refreshments for said aliens while dressed as a maid! And, no! Not a Neko Maid!

^didn't actually brave the marquee of doom, but hired talking dogs to do it

^Didn't actually make the "stuff that comes from me" but copy and pasted it from a forum none of us have heard of.

^is secretly an evil mandibuzz planning to take over the solar system and use her power to dominate the univers

^ Is using the highly complicated plan for world domination using pipes, cake and sugar I developed behind my back!

Back
Top Bottom