• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia Choice Mafia 2 - Game Thread

also hi if phase change is consistently 4-5am uk time i probably won't be on for it

not necessarily asking for it to be changed, idrc, just for awareness

i was going to say "inb4 we all have roles or alignments based on what we were in the games we picked", but then i remembered i picked ooctvt and i do not have absolute omniscience in this game
strictly speaking, absolute omniscience could theoretically exist as a mafia role UwU

i am confused by the people going "isn't it a bit suspicious that zori claimed miller and then backtracked to third party"

unless i'm missing something i don't see where that first bit happened. unless people are reading "snitch" to mean "mafia"? as opposed to just a role name. but that seems like a stretch

ok everything makes more sense now

i have to say though i don't fully understand the point of a third-party role who doesn't know who the snitches are and wins when all the snitches are dead. that doesn't seem that far off just a vanilla family member. at that point you literally might as well just be a miller.

plus, Zori is playing as Gym Leaders Choice Mafia, which also happens to be a game where RNP randed miller (and Zori randed third-party, too).
oh, and since I brought up flavor while discussing the claimed role, keep in mind:
Roles will be based on your choice of mafia game, though the explanations may be a bit... odd. The GM's brain works about as well as his car.

I thought about putting up a list of who choice'd what roles, but there's one up on the sign-up thread and that should be a lot easier to cross-reference than page 3 of this thread

on this: my role has a huge rambling backstory explaining how it relates thematically to the storyline in anarchist berlin cyberpunk mafia, berlin 2070. but mechanically speaking, neither it nor anything like it were in that game.

but that's not to say everyone else's is necessarily like that too, of course.

on this: my role has a huge rambling backstory explaining how it relates thematically to the storyline in anarchist berlin cyberpunk mafia, berlin 2070. but mechanically speaking, neither it nor anything like it were in that game.

but that's not to say everyone else's is necessarily like that too, of course.
i have a short backstory attached to mine that made me go "ok yea checks out" for ooctvt and also my role does not mechanically exist in ooctvt (but to be fair, a lot of my ooctvt roles+oneshots were nonstandard for tcodmafia)

my role has a short backstory about how i came to be a snitch and then came to be a snitchn't
my role (obviously) doesnt exist in gym leaders choice pokemafia but it is definitely flavored around jasmine in a way that i think checks out
i dont think its worth me elaborating on that thugh

Back
Top Bottom