• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia Choice Mafia 2 - Game Thread

I think I should also clarify that I don't expect to be, or recommend that anyone should, townread me just for having been active; I'm just saying, if the idea is to lynch an inactive, well, I only took my eyes off the thread for one day, there's undoubtedly more inactive out there

and I get the principle of voting me to push me into no longer sleeping, although I gotta say, I have no idea why qenya's vote is still on me after she's reacted to my presence in the thread. like, are you also actually SRing me or were you just hoping that'd slide by lazily
neither, mostly i just assumed there would be a post coming after you announced your presence... the purpose of the vote was to prod into getting discussion moving. and when nothing of the sort presented itself i just went to eat some dinner hoping there would be some in a few hours when i checked back. to which, yay, success 👀

i admit though that if i didn't have any thoughts on you before, i am now kinda weirded out by the sudden OMGUS response. (no, explicitly stating that that's what you're doing doesn't make it less weird.) it seems quite a you thing to do so i'm not dead set on holding it against you but... yeah not a great look

i vaguely tierlistthought for a minute here and im pretty okay with mewtini being town cause i genuinely believe the strykeagony over there, and like mf said she spent a lot of energy dragging the thread forward and im good with letting her sit town, qenya im mid-highing cause i gotta admit i am so bad at telling when qenya is actually town and i do appreciate her policy yeet move, i think the folks i feel least good about overall are sande and ZM rn. also mawile my dear sweet mawile who has done nothing wrong ever in his life is mid-high like qenya.
hmm... hmm

i'm turning myself in circles thinking about this. i don't think i really agree with the mewtini read - she doesn't strike me as someone to let sentimentality get in the way (and plus it doesn't look great that she used the exact same line of reasoning to defend herself practically at start of Day yesterDay). she's sitting solidly null for me. perhaps even slightly lower since she keeps saying she'll read the thread and offer thoughts and then Not. i get there might be irl reasons for that tho obvs

likewise the mawile thing seems like basically nothing gamewise? lol in particular at him saying the exact same about you. towncore by memes. he did (like m&f) devote some effort yesterday to solving zori too, which is a good look

sande and zm i don't really disagree with, not really heard enough from them to draw a conclusion

idk. the current wagons feel arbitrary enough and have faced little enough resistance that they could easily be v/v/v. but that would leave an elimination of mewt/herbe/mawile/sande which... hnnnn... do we think there are really two snitches in there (assuming there were 3 originally? seems slightly high to me but maybe i'm wrong

yknow actually i do know mewtini absolutely hates being scum so maybe that is a point to throw in for low-effort suspicion

re the roleclaim i am a bit paranoid that herbe might be something like "one-shot night action: kill yourself and everyone who targeted you tonight"

but you could WIFOM that for days

if we're three way randing anyway that feels like a very aha moment about mewtini hating being scum and also being low activity uhhhhh..... ill throw a mewtini vote instead

well that escalated quickly

what was your reasoning behind voting for zm btw? just getting a second wagon rolling for the sake of it?

well that escalated quickly

what was your reasoning behind voting for zm btw? just getting a second wagon rolling for the sake of it?
more or less. kinda low-ish activity but also pressuring mf more intensely than i expected based on what was basically a policy inactive vote in a very sleepy thread all around so like... idk. wanting to balance stuff out. nothing all that much more substantial than why im voting mewt now.

i posted this last night with the intention of coming back today (irl day not mafia day) but then ended up both having a headache today and also playing final fantasy tactics a2: grimoire of the rift for almost the entirety of my waking time until now

But seriously though. Nobody has any sort of explanation for why there's no kill last night? No "hey I blocked [x] last night, they might be sus" or anything?
i was going to say "hey this sounds suspicious" but then i went back and skimmed through some of ZM's posts in other mafia threads (mafia of thrones, anarchist cyberpunk, power plant pokemafia) and apparently this is just a regular thing he does (and doesn't seem to be alignment indicative)

my dear sweet mawile who has done nothing wrong ever in his life
correct btw

for a tiny claim: i do have a night action that i *could* use on herbe tonight but i've been trying to figure out if there's something bastardy going on with it, and targeting herbe with it would not help me figure out if it's bastardy or not (i do not want to elaborate further on that toDay, maybe tomorrow)

hmmmngh... this is so much harder when you know you can't be on for EoD and anything might happen before then

posted this last night with the intention of coming back today (irl day not mafia day) but then ended up both having a headache today and also playing final fantasy tactics a2: grimoire of the rift for almost the entirety of my waking time until now
EXCELLENT use of time (the game not the headache. sorry to hear about the headache

re: current wagons
i don't have any real opinion on any of them other than that i have a vague towncore from d0 that's like me/herbe/mewt but tbh it was just based on Vibes and not any Actual Real Substance

but like tbh right now i don't have any real feelings about the 3 main wagons (zm/m&f/mewt) enough to break the tie

but like tbh right now i don't have any real feelings about the 3 main wagons (zm/m&f/mewt) enough to break the tie
the wagons are me/mf/mewt

but i will probably move off mf soon, i'm just debating internally where to

Back
Top Bottom