• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed Magical Fighter Pokesquadron

Mikurii looked out the window. Sure enough, there seemed to be a small yellow creature standing there, being petted.
".. Okay, Myst. But let's be careful." She said, still looking out at the electric mouse.

Mikurii ran after her and stopped beside her sister.
"Don't be so hasty to pet it, you might scare it." She mumbled, then crouched down low, holding out her hand to the Pikachu.
"Hey there, little fella. What're you doing here, huh? This is a human school, you don't belong here." Mikurii cooed.

"Pikachu!" Ikazuchi smiled as two girls approached her. One of them gently stroked her head, while the other offered her hand. She backed away, a little afraid of what the girl wanted to do.

Arika ran after the two girls to the Pikachu outside. "Maybe she's lost. Or maybe just an adventurous wild one. Pikachu just love exploring our world.", she noted. Noting the Pikachu's apprehension, Arika produced an apple she saved from lunch, "You want something to eat?", she said to the Pikachu as she held it out, offering it.

Last edited:
Ikazuchi saw one girl begin to walk away, but was interested in the apple a third girl was offering her, never mind that her Spirit Monitor was going nuts over the new arrival. That could wait, she thought as she nibbled at the apple.

Hikari, meanwhile, had been sitting by herself, eating lunch alone. She looked up at the other, as it seemed like something was going on... Some people were standing by the windows, and others were eager to run outside. "What's happening out there?" She wondered out loud, though it wasn't like anyone was paying attention to her. Finally, she decided the only way she'd find out was to go look herself. Quickly cleaning her now-finished food tray, she grabbed her backpack and started to walk outside.

Ikazuchi was still eating the apple when a fourth girl arrived--but then she spoke to the girl that offered her food. "Thank you for the treat!"

Mysti about fainted. Talking Pikachu? Maybe it taught itself. Like the Meowth Team Rocket had, a legend she heard from her mother. "H-hello. I'm M-Mysti. A-and you are?((This is stammering, not a sing-song voce))"

Mikurii automatically reached out for her sister, pulling Mysti closer.
"How can you talk? What are you doing here?" She asked, like it was an alien from Mars that she had just discovered.

"My name is Ikazuchi--I mean no harm to you or your families." Ikazuchi began. "I come from a world in parallell dimension--one where even the lowliest Magikarps hold great power. This world is protected by the queen and her treasure, a Rainbow Crystal..."

"You're wel- Wait! You... can talk?", Arika asked in surprise. After hearing what the Pikachu has to say, she asked, "So, why are you here anyway?"

Looking around carefully, Meiun took the bread she was carrying and unwrapped it. Carefully placing it down on its wrapper, she reached into her phanny pack and pulled out an old red and white ball. Pressing the button on it she tossed it onto the ground. "Come out, Puppta." The black ghost Pokémon appeared, mouth zipped up.
"Banette!"
Meiun never figured out how it could eat or talk, but she fed it anyway.

Taking a piece of bread, she pulled a Pecha Berry out and crushed it in her hand. Spreading it on the bread, she handed it to her Banette. Taking a second piece, she quickly gobbled it up and rewrapped the bread. Pushing it to the side, she pulled out a manga she had also stole.

Being homeless at least means you don't have to deal with school... she thought to herself, a slight frown forming on her face when she thought of her old school.

"I come to this world seeking the seven spirits of the seven warriors that protected the queen." Ikazuchi explained, showing Arika her Spirit Monitor. "If the Spirit Monitor is right, then you hold the spirit of the leader, Karinai." Sure enough, the montor was frantically flashing the stylized Jirachi face

"Me...?", Arika asked in amazement, never really having has special responsibilities in her life, she continued, "I have to lead this band of seven warriors... because I have the spirit of... a Jirachi is within me...?". She hadn't fully taken in the situation yet, which was clear in her speech.

Hikari saw a small group of other teens out in the schoolyard, as well as a strange yellow rodent. She at first acted shy and kept her distance, but finally her curiosity took over. She approached them, asking, "Hello... what's going on here?"

Back
Top Bottom