• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Meowzie-chan's Gaijinkas and such

Meowzie-chan

Your friendly neighborhood Foxquirrel.
Hi there! I'm not really sure how to go about this, as I'm still really new here. I'm not taking requests, so don't bother asking; I'm having a hard enough time getting anything done on my own time, without having people telling me what I should be doing for artsy stoofs.

Anyway, I've been on DeviantArt for... about four years now, and I tend to draw Gaijinkas. In case you're curious, they look a lot like pokémorphs, only they are generally a little more like Cosplayers in that they are primarily humans with stylized outfits. Well, that's the best description I can give.

NOTE: I know that my DA gallery needs organization. Wish me luck on finding time.

I'm going to put these in the order I posted them on DA, so bear with me as the early ones aren't the best.

Middle school stuff: Not the best, but here anyway for comedic effect.

Absol Lounging one of the first pics I did that is still on DA, but at least it's better than the humans I was doing at the time...
First three girls and fire starters HEnce the earlier comment. Arceus, I sucked back then...
freaky Charmander I was trying to be creative. I failed.
equally freaky Dragonair I was REALLY bored that day... and I like red.
theres actually a story behind this I was trying to make an InuYasha fic, with kitsune half breed. Granted, I'd only read a few volumes at this point, so it wouldn't have been any good anyway. Gawd I hated doing those tails...
LedianMore boring old stuff... but at least I TRIED to make it look normal...
Anime style Meowth To this day, I still can't draw cats...
Rivals and water starters ... I'm going through my pics one by one, and I can never find the male characters in there... I think that I had forgotten to post them... (Silver's got a dancin' TOtodile, hence the gritted teeth.
And here it is. yeah.
I used to be proud of this... Random Pidgeot. Thats all.
Eevee One of six, which was (much) later followed by a simalar Gaijinka series.
Vaporeon number 2
Joleton Flareon Espeon Umbreon DP hadn't even been announced at this point, so I don't have a Glaceon or Leafeon to post.
Much later... I posted a Murkrow.

THE GAIJINKA AGE: A new theme or some such
Jirachi One of my first Gaijinka, before I even knew what they were.
Celebi A second one, with a Mew to follow.
Mew I was actually working on this one first, but I didn't color it at the same time as the others.
SHINY Celebi I planned to do shinies for all three of my linearts.
SHINY Mew Never got around to Jirachi, though.
Absol Morph AAAND off to suckdom again.
Ninetales IIRC, I had a lot of fun with this one.
Lugia NOt nearly as good as that Ho-oh thats coming up...
Ho-oh Ok, maybe it's not as good as I remember...
Milotic I still like this one, just because of that tail.
Marina Someday I'll shade again...
Sneasel
Blue That link still isn't fixed, I don't think...
Likitung
Moltres
Charmeleon Red lines! Whoo!
Kabutops
Raichu Probably my first REAL Gaijinka.
Eevee (human) I tried to assign personalities to each of the Eeveelutions, and I think I did an ok job.
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Flareon
Espeon
Umbreon
James and Growlie
Muk
Butterfree
Flygon
Wartortle
Who Am I? I still love this picture.
Dawn and Piplup
Leafeon FINALLY.
Glaceon I was so proud of this one...
Roark
Cresselia I LOVE THIS DESIGN.
Giratina Lineart
Dawn and Pachirisu
Cubone
Rui
Wes
Froslass

Okay, so that's all I have for now, Feel free to look through the gallery if you want to see more stuff. Later! (crits, plox.)

Back
Top Bottom