• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mystery Dungeon 2 request

Autumn

bye
Pronoun
she
Okay, so I'm trying to compile a list of all the Pokémon available in the Mystery Dungeon games and where to find them. I'm using Serebii to get the locations and then my guidebooks to verify them - only problem is, my PMD2 guidebook doesn't contain the seven event dungeons (yes, I'm aware that there's eight, but I know that the information on Labyrinth Cave is correct), and I've already proved that Serebii doesn't have all of their available Pokémon listed.

So, I've got a request. Can anyone who owns Mystery Dungeon 2 and is far enough to go to the seven event dungeons (codes are here) and check out the recruitable Pokémon for me? I'd do it myself, but a. all seven of those dungeons have randomized Pokémon (my guidebook shows that even in the random dungeons Pokémon can vary from floor to floor... something that'd be extremely hard, if not impossible to verify without a guidebook) and b. because of the random element I'm horrible at compiling information like that.

That, and I'm just a lazy ass. >:/

If someone could help me out here, I'd greatly appreciate it. Here are Serebii's Pokémon recruiting lists for reference.

Thanks in advance~

Back
Top Bottom